Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blog 5

Poblacion 1-A, Balitao Street
Maragondon, Cavite
February 23,2011

Dear Ma'am May,

   Since we haven't shared some experience in our life, I wrote a letter for you. By the way, I want to know how are you living in there. I would like to share some experiences about me.
   I realized that if you love someone truly and you get hurt, it will leave a scar that may last forever. And if your heart get broken, you must not fix it or else you'll get wounded. I said this because I experienced to love someone and some people said that it is impossible for me to belove by her. But for me it is better to love than to belove.
   I am ending my letter with a goodbye since I have shared my past experience. I am hoping for your past experience, too.
Your student,
James Aurthur Cawaling

No comments:

Post a Comment